September 13, 2009

Bake-a-thon

Table goodies

My day went something like this:

[ 11 a.m. ] fall out of bed, literally.
[ 12 p.m. ] polish off leftover Honey Yogurt Pancake batter and a Peach Muffin/Cupcake.
[ 2 p.m. ] bake Apple Crisp in mini pie tins.
[ 3 p.m. ] battle the lines at Manhattan's lone Trader Joe's. Leggo my butter!
[ 5 p.m. ] bake three batches of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
[ 7:30 p.m. ] bake a pan full of rich Double Chocolate Brownies.
[ 9 p.m. ] gorge on various types of meat (pork belly, chorizo, burger) and strawberry sangria to refresh myself from a day of sugar.
[ 12 a.m. ] groan about being in a sugar coma, then indulge in frozen yogurt anyways.

I felt like I had completed a marathon by the end of the day. I don't think I'll be baking for a long time....or I'll at least wait until next week.

More photos can be found here, including yogurt pops and the brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment