November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!






















Turkey cupcake from Hello Cupcake's website.

I'll take one of those adorable bird cupcakes over pie for Thanksgiving dinner any day. Because as much as I enjoy pie, there's just a cuteness and creativity level that cupcakes bring to the table. Then again, perhaps I'm just biased. ;)

My flight home is later this afternoon, so I'll be MIA for a bit... although I generally tend to be anyways I suppose. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend just had one of those at an office party - that exact one!

    You're definitely biased, btw... but probably not as biased as I am when it comes to choosing pie over anything else :]

    ReplyDelete